Sunday 5 July 2009

I Put On My Happy Face..

Arghhh i cannot believe i havent been to my virtual therapist for a couple of days sorry about that i been working. And that is soooo much fun NOT!!! I just dont get it how some people get away with what they do in the working environment Im not going to say much more than that cos ill probably get a massive bollocking LOL. HAHAHA last night was so funny i decided i would go on the wii fit havent been on it for like absolute ages gosh that thing makes you feel so insecure about yourself doesnt it so im probably going to become a wii fit addict great : / well anyways i was on it doing yoga && shit and my mum comes in and says let me have ago i was like ermmm nooo not on my account so i made her her own account so i got her playing and OMGGG It was the funniest thing i seen in a while my mum doing the hula hoop is the fucking funniest thing everrr she was better than me say but im shit at it i admit but it was telling her left she went right and vice versa then i was telling her she still done her own thing hahaha mums going off on one at me now saying dont fucking write about me ill be a laughing stock LOLOLOL deary me. Atm i love quotes i been writing famous people quotes and famous quotes all over my facebook im sad i know : ) but i think quotes sum everything up i love them. Today i was just in one of those fuck off moods today i was just pissed off and i dont know why if someone looked at me wrong i was angry i just didnt feel like myself today was very strange. I hope it isnt the time of the month as my mum announced at work in front of everyone embarassing and thats all i bloody need LOL no pun intended there seriously serious pmt im a nasty bitch and i hate feeling like a nasty bitch but it makes you feel nasty LOL i talk so shit dont i. Anyways im going to leave on a quote.

The Most Important Relationship You Have In Your Life Is The One You Have With Yourself Because No Matter What Happens You Will Always Be With Yourself- Diane Von Furstenberg ♥

Xoxo Laura

Currently Listening To: Mother Moaning

Mood: Weird

No comments:

Post a Comment